Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Is it true...?

You scored as Chemistry. You should be a Chemistry major! As if that isnt clear enough, you are deeply passionate about Chemistry, and every single chemical reaction and concept fascinates you. Pursue that!


Chemistry


100%

Art


75%

Dance


67%

Philosophy


67%

Engineering


67%

English


67%

Psychology


67%

Mathematics


58%

Biology


50%

Theater


50%

Sociology


50%

Journalism


42%

Anthropology


42%

Linguistics


42%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


It's really mine...?
For I've never found any fondness toward Chemistry.
Although I could say that I won't take my eyes away from any "Molecule" topics.
But I much prefer the "Anti-Matters" topics. Won't that made me a Physicist rather than a Chemist?

No comments:

Post a Comment